Monday, December 7, 2009

Dream driven

I weave the same dream each day
But I am awoken the next moment
Fulfilled unfulfilled my dreams may remain
Yet I continue weaving the same dream

The dream tempts me
And I chase the dream
Running past the obstacles,
I inch closer to the dream

Lost in the thoughts of my dream
I fear what if…
Stretching my rusted limbs,
I step closer to my dream

Crying and screaming
I shout at the top of my lungs
And then I calm down
Striving for my dream to come true
Mind starts racing and feet quiver
Yet I don’t deter from the path
Sharing my dream with the world
I dream of living the dream

Frail eyesight have taken its toll
Yet I dream of this dream so old
Same eyes revisit our past so glorious
Same eyes dream of reviving the lost glory

Every breath resonates my dream’s tune
Wish the tune echoed far and wide
In the smoke like life that goes up in air
I pray to go in ashes with my dream

I am a common Nepali
And I dream of PEACE
Devoting my life for it
I continue dreaming about peace

No comments: